Before you close your account, please consider the following:
- Your display name does not have to be personally identifying and can be edited so your identity remains anonymous. We will never post your email address on a public site.
To edit your username, please use the following steps:
- Login to your account at https://seeclickfix.com
- Click on the Person Icon (My Account)
- Select Preferences from the drop down menu
- Select General Preferences
You may update/change any of the following: Display Name (You may opt to create a display name that is non-personally identifying such as ‘Concerned Citizen’, ‘Helpful Neighbor’, etc.), Password, Add an Avatar (a public-facing image associated with your account), Your home location (Not a physical address; Should be a town and/or state/province, etc.), Time Zone, Language and links to your social media accounts on Twitter and/or Facebook if you’d like to link with your SeeClickFix Account.
- After you make any changes, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the form and any General Preferences changes will be saved to your account.
If you still wish to close your SeeClickFix account, please contact email@example.com and we will close your account.